Tuesday 16 February 2010

I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND SO MUCH HAPPY VALENCIA DAY!


So i got this present from my boyfriend in US.And currently i live in Asia, so yes, were gonna see each other sometime but maybe a little wait will worth the passion :P
He give me like papers that is sort of a puzzle n i can flip it until it became a symbol of saxophone and bass,
because im a saxophonist and he is a bassist.
so yes our love is kinda growing one to another also thanks for the music life ^^

Then I made a video out of his gift as a thank u.

this is my video.anyway,it;s just for fun, but i love his idea to give me this kind of present.
anyway the doll in the pictures he sent me was Minky, it is a doll of lilo and stich but i never watch the movie when this doll play its part LOL
I just re-arrange the words in the puzzle and send this video and also make something stupid act in it.LOL
WISH I COULD SEE HIM SOON. LOVE HIM LOVE HIM LOVE HIM <3<3<3<3<3
WISH ME LUCK IN THIS RELATIONSHIP.
But anyway, thank u my darling liooooooooo

i love u and happy valentine!
-veyo

2 comments: